Locks created through the Lock Manager app help you lock certain content — products, collections, pages, URLs etc. from specific customers/visitors. You also have an option to redirect unauthorized customers to another page or URL based on your needs. Before moving ahead, please answer the following questions.
- What product(s)/collections/content do you want to lock?
- Who should have access to the locked content?
- What page should the unauthorized customers land on?
You can now select a particular category based on the answers you gave above.
Start with Create Lock. After you do this, select the options that are most suitable for your lock. We have explained each step below.
- Lock Name (your choice)
- Lock Applies to -
Selected customers option lets you select specific customers tagged with wholesale, retail, etc.
Logged in customers option lets you restrict/permit access to the logged-in customers.
Visitors with passcode option help you permit access to specific customers with a passcode.
- Access Type
Select Can Access here to give access and Cannot access to deny access to the customers/visitors selected in the previous steps.
- Lock Content
- Specific products options help you select the products you want only wholesale-tagged customers to see. These products would not be visible to any other customer then.
- Similarly, you can restrict/permit access to the Specific collections.
- You can also restrict/permit access to the Entire storefront
- You can also restrict/permit access to a Specific page on the website.
- You can also restrict/permit access to a Specific URL.
Enter any page or link you want the unauthorised customers to be routed to.