Here's a step by step guide with an example -
- Click on the ‘Create Lock’ button in the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Give a name to your Lock. For example, ‘Restrict Access To Wholesale Products’.
- Who is the Lock for?
In this example (shown in the image below), you can see that customers tagged with ‘wholesale’ are given access to specific products in the store.
- The visitors/customers who are denied access to locked content can be easily redirected to a login page, specific landing page or a different URL.
- For this example, we can add a link to the Wholesale Signup Form so that the wholesale customers can easily register to gain access to the products.
Note: If you are hiding a product A and B & C are its variants, the Lock will automatically hide B & C.
- Customers tagged with wholesale can easily see these products on the storefront.