Here's a step by step guide with an example -
- Click on the ‘Create Lock’ button in the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Give a name to your lock. For example, ‘Restrict Access To Website’ or ‘Lock (shop.name)’ From Visitors/Customers.
- Who is the lock for? In this example (shown in the image below), all logged-in customers are given access to the complete website.
- The visitors/customers who are denied access to locked content can be easily redirected to a login page, specific landing page or a different URL.
- This is the page all non-logged-in customers will see when they are trying to access the website.