- First, make sure your Product Restriction is set to 'Show Products To':
- If it's set to 'Hide Products From', go to Settings:
- Change your setting to 'Show Products To' and hit Save.
Note: This may reverse your existing product visibility settings on the order form, make sure to check the settings of all your products.
To show a product to specific customer groups:
- Go to the product you want to show.
- Click the dropdown under 'Show Product To'.
- Select a customer group from the drawer to show the product to: a) All Customers - Everyone will see the product on the order form b) No Customers - No one will see the product on the order form c) Logged In Users - Only users who are logged in will see the product d) Customer Tags - Select a list of customer tags who will see the product. Here's Shopify's guide on tagging customers.
- Click 'Done'.
- Hit 'Save' after you've made all your changes on the different products.