- First, make sure your Product Restriction is set to 'Hide Products From':
- If it's set to 'Show Products To', go to Settings:
- Change your setting to 'Hide Products From' and hit Save.
- To hide a product from specific customer groups:
Note: This may reverse your existing product visibility settings on the order form, make sure to check the settings of all your products.
- Go to the product you want to hide.
- Click the dropdown under 'Hide Product From'.
- Select a customer group from the drawer to hide the product from:
a) No Customers - No one will see the product on the order form
b) All Customers - Everyone will see the product on the order form
c) Guest Users - Users who are not logged in will not see the product
d) Customer Tags - Select a list of customer tags who will not see the product. Here's Shopify's guide on tagging customers.
- Click 'Done'.
- Hit 'Save' after you've made all your changes to the different products.