You can control which collections appear in the collection filter on your order form.
- To do that, first, make sure your Product Restriction is set to 'Hide Products From':
- If it's set to 'Show Products To', go to Settings:
- Change your setting to 'Hide Products From' and hit Save.
Note: This may reverse your existing collection visibility settings on the order form, make sure to check the settings of all your collections
To hide a collection from specific customer groups:
- Go to the collection you want to hide.
- Click the dropdown under 'Hide Product From'.
- Select a customer group from the drawer to hide the product from: a) No Customers - No one will see the collection on the order form dropdown filter b) All Customers - Everyone will see the collection on the order form dropdown filter c) Guest Users - Users who are not logged in will not see the collection in the dropdown d) Customer Tags - Select a list of customer tags* who will not see the collection in the dropdown *Here's Shopify's guide on tagging customers.
- Click 'Save'
Note: Managing collections here only affect the collection filter in your order form. To hide products too, follow the instructions here.