You may do that by adding a pre-searched order form as a menu item. Here are the steps:
- Select the collection you’d like the order form for to be displayed from the storefront.
- Then, copy the URL from the address bar of the browser once you’ve selected the collection.
- Open the Shopify Admin panel and go to Online Store Select Navigation from the list that drops open Then select 'Main menu'.
- From the Main menu, select 'Add menu item' at the bottom.
- In the pop-up that’s going to open up, simply paste the URL of the pre-searched order form link in there alongside the name for the form or collection. This is the name they will see on the menu.
- Make sure to save your changes.