You can control which collections appear in the collection filter on your order form.
- To do that, first, make sure your Product Restriction is set to 'Show Collection To':
- If it's set to 'Hide Collection From', go to Settings:
- Change your setting to 'Show Products To' and hit Save.
Note: This may reverse your existing visibility settings on the order form, make sure to check the settings of all your collections
To show a collection to specific customer groups:
- Go to the collection you want to show
- Click the dropdown under 'Show Collection To'.
- Select a customer group from the drawer to show the collection to: a) All Customers - Everyone will see the collection on the order form dropdown filter b) No Customers - No one will see the collection on the order form dropdown filter c) Logged In Users - Only users who are logged in will see the collection in the dropdown d) Customer Tags - Select a list of customer tags* who will see the collection in the dropdown *Here's Shopify's guide on tagging customers.
- Click 'Save'.
Note: Managing collections here only affect the collection filter in your order form. To show products too, follow the instructions