- Go to the Wholesale Pricing Discount app and select Discount Groups.
- Click on Create Discount Group.
- Give a name or title to the discount group.
- Enter the customer tag for customers that should receive the discount. (Remember, customer tags are case-sensitive). you can learn more about customer tags here.
- Enter the discount percentage.
- Save the discount group. You can also set Applies to, Minimum requirements and also Shipping charges to a discount group while creating.
This setting helps to select the content you’d like the discount to be applied on. By default, all products will be selected and you can change to specific products or a specific collection of products.
This optional step helps you select the minimum cart requirement before a customer can receive a discount. You may choose either minimum quantity of products or minimum cart price, or both as a condition for the discount.
Here you can set shipping charges. You can either leave it to store default or select Flat Rate to have a specific dollar amount applied for shipping. For Flat Rate, you can set conditions for the shipping charges to be applied, such as the Total Price of the Cart, or the Total Cart Weight.