There are 2 main requirements for discount codes.
- The customer using it must also be tagged for a Wholesale Pricing Discount (WPD) tag.
- That customer must be ordering a product that they are receiving a discount from a WPD discount tag.
- Go to Settings, then Wholesale Discount Codes and enable the discount codes on your store.
Once it has been enabled, you may proceed to explore its features further.
- You can give a name to your discount code.
- You can set up a type of discount code, either in percentage or fixed amount.
- You may define the products that should be discounted using the code, it may be the entire store, collection of items, or specific products.
- You may also set the minimum cart requirements, it can be in terms of total amount ($) or in terms of quantity of items in the cart.
- You may also define Customer Eligibility, by selecting the customers using their email address or their tags.