Yes, here is a demo video:
The steps are simple.
- Go to the Volume Discounts option from the dashboard.
- Then, click on Import.
Select the discount group you’d like to make changes to in bulk.
(a) If you want to import/export a discount group that has a volume discount set, you can easily do it by clicking on the Download excel File button.
(b) If the volume discount for a discount group is not set, it will show you the following screen: with an additional step to Export as an excel in Variants or Products format.
Note: The export option is not available for collection.
- Select the Export as radio button - whether you want to bulk edit discounts for Variants or Products.
- Click on the Download excel File button to export the Variants/Products.
- Make your required changes to Variant/Product details and save the excel file on your local computer.
- Now, to import the updated data, go back to the app, and click on Upload updated excel file button. Then, choose the excel file you saved after making the changes, and upload it.
This will implement the changes you made in the sheet on the variants/products and their pricing as you specified automatically. The solution is ideal if changes need to be made in bulk.