A custom description can be displayed by switching it on and then providing the text from the Customize Form tab. This feature is available on the Professional plan or higher.
- Go to the Customize Form tab on the Wholesale Order Form app.
- Make sure to open the 'Components' settings group.
- Look for ‘Order form description’ and click on the switch (it will be green when on).
- Click ‘Save’ on the upper right corner.
- Open the ’Text’ settings group.
- Click on ‘Edit labels’ to take you to the Edit Labels page
- Scroll to the Page title and descriptions section
- Find ‘Custom description (order form)’ and edit the text there. Don't forget to hit 'Save' after all your changes.
You may also provide a custom description for the Reorders tab when you are on the Enterprise plan.