Purpose: Make your Wholesale Section publicly visible to your B2B/wholesale customers
We assume that you successfully installed the Wholesale Pricing Discount app and created your first discount group. If not, please follow this guide to do it.
Now, you should be able to see the notification Your wholesale section is live! in the app dashboard, which looks like this:
Step 1: Check if all discounts have been applied
After creating a discount group, make sure your set discounts are displayed correctly on your Wholesale section products page (at storefront). To do this, click on the Preview button and you’ll be taken to your storefront where you’ll see the wholesale prices.
When testing the Wholesale section, please make sure you’re logged in to your storefront with a customer account and this customer account has a customer tag added in its tag section.
If things look good, it’s time to make your wholesale section visible to your wholesale customers.
Step 2: Add a Wholesale menu to your storefront
After your Wholesale section is ready, you get a unique wholesale section link in your app dashboard. Like this:
You can add this link as a MENU item to your store so that customers can access it and see the wholesale discounts & prices set by you. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Shopify admin panel
- Go to Navigation under the Online Store section
- If you want to add your Wholesale section in the Main menu of your store, in the Navigation window, click on the Main menu (as shown in the image below):
- Now, click on the Add menu item, enter the menu Name and your unique wholesale section Link and hit Add button. See the image below:
- Save the menu item by clicking Save the menu
- Now you shall be able to see the menu item added to your storefront. Just like this:
That’s it! Your Wholesale section is now visible to your wholesale customers. Still need help? Contact us at email@example.com