To design an excellent store that looks appealing to your customers, there are many Branding and Component settings or customization you can do - from adding your logo to your Dedicated Wholesale Section to displaying retail and wholesale prices next to your wholesale product listings on the product page.
To access these settings, simply open your Wholesale Pricing Discount app in your Shopify Admin and click on Customize button.
Here are the available settings in your Dedicated Wholesale Section:
- Brand logo and color settings for your entire wholesale section.
- Retail Price settings - Show retail prices of products in your Dedicated Wholesale Section.
- Wholesale Login Page - Enable or disable wholesale content such as Net terms, volume discounts, individual variant pricing, and more.
- Wholesale section header settings - Enable or disable brand logo, heading, and highlighted points such as minimum cart requirements, Net Terms availability, etc.
- Catalog page settings - Enable or disable the product collection filter, sorting menu, default product sorting option, and the # of products visible on one page.
- Product page settings - Enable or disable displaying product descriptions and product images.
- Wholesale Helper branding - Enable or disable displaying the Wholesale Helper badge in the footer section of your Dedicated Wholesale Section.