There are 2 main requirements for discount codes.
1. The customer using it must also be tagged for a Wholesale Pricing Discount (WPD) tag.
2. That customer must be ordering a product that they are receiving a discount from a WPD discount tag.
Go to Settings, then Wholesale Discount Codes, and enable the discount codes on your store.
Once it has been enabled, you may proceed to explore its features further.
- You can give a name to your discount code.
- You can set up a type of discount code, either in percentage or a fixed amount.
- You may define the products that should be discounted using the code. It can be the entire store, collection of items, or specific products.
- You may also set the minimum cart requirements. They can be in terms of the total amount ($) or in terms of the number of items in the cart.
- You may also define Customer Eligibility, by selecting the customers using their email address or their tags.
- You can set usage-based limits for the discount code, such as 1 time use or limit the total amount to a specific number.
- You can set specific dates for when the discount code can be used.